We’re excited to join the lineup this year at Melbourne’s biggest disability expo! We will join 120+ other exhibitors at the Source Kids Disability Expo.
About Source Kids Disability Expo
The Source Kids Disability Expo is coming back to Melbourne for the second year. Focused on children, youth and young adults up to the age of 25, the two-day event will bring together the latest disability products, services and technology, along with some incredible speakers, all under the one roof!
When: Saturday May 1 and Sunday May 2
Cost: Entry is free! You must register to attend.
Registration: Tap here to register now
What to expect:
- Over 120 disability product and service providers under one roof for two days
- A live Info-Pod with an incredible line up of speakers
- A performance zone to entertain young and old
- A sensory zone to relax and chill in a sensory friendly space
- Two game zones with giant games, activities and FUN to entertain the young ones, while parents can take a break and recharge
Have any questions?
Instacare was developed in response to the growing need for personal, effective NDIS Plan Management and Support Coordination services. Our clients have choice and control around their plan and services in genuine partnership with appropriate specialists. Learn more about our services: